Now Jade Riviera Cancun
Unidad 26 Mz. 20 Lote 1-1 Sm.3
Puerto Morelos Benito Juárez,
77580 Quintana Roo, Mexico
Phone: +52 998 872 8888
Aviation Week MRO Latin America has contracted with the Now Jade Riviera Cancun for the following rates.
Please Note: in order to confirm your reservation, you must reserve your rooms no later than NOVEMBER 26, 2018. After this date, Aviation Week cannot guarantee any rooms. We urge you to make your hotel reservations with the Now Jade. Any person(s) making hotel reservations at other properties will be assessed hotel fees by the Now Jade upon arrival.
Rates are for the following room type and dates: (Rates in US Dollars AND only valid for the three nights of the event — January 15-16-17)
Junior Suite Tropical View Single $228 per night
$296 for double
(other dates: $278S/$346D)
Junior Suite Ocean View Single $259 per night
$336 for double
(other dates: $309S/$386D)
Junior Suite Ocean View Front Single $354 per night
$354 for double
(other dates: $404S/$404D)
* Above group rates are quoted in US Dollars, in Unlimited Luxury ®, per person, per night.
* Child (3-12 years old) rate of $65.00 (USD) applies per child, per night sharing the room with 2 adults.
* (Children under the age of 3 are complimentary).
* Rates are inclusive of Tax Service - roughly USD $7.00
*** SPECIAL NOTE ABOUT VAT: Attendees are eligible for the exemption of the VAT. VAT is calculated at 16%. VAT is subject to change, according to government regulations, without further notice and will be modified accordingly. Please comply with all specifications and provide the hotel with the necessary information listed below and stipulated on the document enclosed issued by the Mexican Tourism Board.
- Upon arrival at the hotel you will register with them
- Provide a copy of the following forms
- 1) Passport (valid for at least 6 months)
- 2) Visitor’s permit provided by the airline or at the local port of entry, or other permit (e.g. Temporary or Permanent Resident or Business Visa)
- 3) Customs Declaration Form
Note: if you do not provide all the information to the hotel, you will not be eligible for non-VAT status
Upon booking your reservation:
- Deposit Due: 2 night’s deposit at time of book
- Final Payment Due: 45 days prior to arrival date
- From time of booking until 45 days prior to arrival: Fee of $50 USD will apply
- 45 days from arrival date: Full Penalty, non-refundable
Modification Fee: Reservations modified within 45 days of arrival, $50 USD, except when lengthening stays.
All bookings will be through the following website http://www.nowresorts.com/jade using the following code for this event: MROLAT19 (In order to receive any discounts, this code must be used).
- Make sure the hotel is Now Jade Riviera Cancun
- To receive the discount, click on Unlimited-Luxury Experience
- Remember to use MROLAT19 to receive your discount
Set 3 km from the seaside town of Puerto Morelos, this upscale, all-inclusive hotel set on a private beach along the Caribbean coast is 18 km from El Manglar Golf Course.
Featuring furnished balconies or terraces, the contemporary suites come with free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs. All include minibars, tea and coffeemakers, and Jacuzzi tubs in the bathrooms. Upgraded quarters include separate living rooms, outdoor hot tubs and/or sea views. Room service is available 24/7.
Included in the rate is the following:
Complimentary wireless internet in sleeping rooms and meeting rooms and unlimited phone calls to US and Canada through their APP.
- Welcome drink and fresh scented towels upon arrival
- 20% off all Spa Treatments (rules of use apply); 20% off bottles of wine. Not combinable with use of resort coupons.
- Buffet Breakfast, lunch, and dinner and snacks throughout the day at 5 Gourmet a la carte restaurants and 7 bars
- Unlimited domestic and international drinks from 10am to 1am
- Lodging tax and service charges (VAT at 16% is additional)
- Waiter service at the pool and beach from 10am to 5pm
- Daily stocked mini-bar with soft drinks, bottled water and beer – complimentary
- 24-hour room service
- Beach Bar
- Kid’s Pool
- Nightly Entertainment
- Teen’s Activities Program
- Non-motorized water sports
- Theme Nights
- Explorer’s Club for children ages 3-12
- Beach Access
IMMIGRATION AND CUSTOMS:
Entry Procedure at Mexican Ports: Most visitors to Mexico will arrive at an Airport, often Mexico City’s International Airport, Benito Juarez or an airport at one of Mexico’s main tourist areas, e.g. Cancun, Puerto Vallarta, or Los Cabos.
Upon arrival, you will need to have your documentation ready:
- Passport (we recommend it is valid for at least 6 months
- Visitor’s permit provided by the airline or at the local port of entry, or other permit (e.g. Temporary or Permanent Resident or Business Visa)
- Customs Declaration Form
Once you arrive, take your forms to the immigration area and line up in the lane signposted for foreign visitors. At the desk, an immigration official will inspect your documents, write the number of days on the FMM permit (a leave of stay equaling 180 days is given as standard), stamp your FMM and Passport, return a copy of the FMM to you and ask you to proceed to customs. If you do not have your FMM (Visitor’s Permit) with you when you leave, you will need to undergo some Mexican Immigration red-tape and apply to get a replacement at one the country’s immigration offices or at the airport. The fee to replace this permit is about US$30. A lost permit, especially if you only notice at the airport when you are ready to leave, will delay your exit and may cause you to miss your scheduled flight.
Loss of Mexico Visitor’s Permit
If you lose your Visitor’s Permit, you will need to visit the local Immigration Office (ask for the Oficina de INM – Instituto Nacional de Migracion), complete some forms, go to the local bank and pay the fee, and return to the immigration offices with a receipt from the bank to get a duplicate permit.